- This event has passed.
Creating High Performing Teams with a Remote Workforce – Training
February 8 @ 8:30 am - 12:30 pmR710 – R940
CREATING HIGH PERFORMING TEAMS WITH A REMOTE WORKFORCE
TRAINER: Tanya Hulse – Training Leadership Consulting
Date 8 February 2022
Time 08:30 – 12:30
Venue PMCB Offices – Shop 6A, Lifestyle Centre, Liberty Midlands Mall
COST (includes vat)
Members R710 p/p, R670 p/p for 3/more, R620 p/p for 5/more
Non-members R940 p/p, R920 p/p for 3/more, R890 p/p for 5/more
Technology innovations and a global pandemic have expedited the necessity to enable remote working for millions of people globally. How do you adapt to this new way of working, stay connected and create a high performing team? What internal processes are required to ensure accountability, efficiency and desired outcomes? Improving the way in which remote teams engage is the fastest way to strengthen productivity and performance.
• Define high performance teams and a remote workforce.
• Identify the characteristics of a high-performing team.
• Apply a structured approach to selecting an optimal remote/hybrid approach for teams and individuals.
• Apply effective communication techniques using a communication styles assessment.
• Discuss key internal processes to drive accountability and productivity.
• Practice techniques for effective online team meetings.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
Business owners, Business leaders, HR team.
Attendees will receive a certificate of attendance.
CONTACT: Thabisile Ngidi
TEL: 033 345 2747 | E-MAIL: firstname.lastname@example.org