Customer Service – Training
May 24 @ 8:30 am - 12:30 pmR710 – R940
TRAINER: Miranda Train – Access Training & Development
Date 24 May 2022
Time 08:30 – 12:30
Venue PMCB’s MIDI House Offices
33 Alan Paton Avenue, Scottsville, Pietermaritzburg
COST (includes vat)
Members R710 p/p, R670 p/p for 3/more, R620 p/p for 5/more
Non-members R940 p/p, R920 p/p for 3/more, R890 p/p for 5/more
Customer service is key to all businesses and this course will help learners to:
• Understand and apply the principles of impressive customer service relative to their specific industry
• Apply knowledge of personality styles to respond appropriately to a customer
• Analyse information in order to provide customer service
• Suggest innovative solutions to respond to queries and improve customer service
• Manage the relationship to retain customers.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
Anyone who interacts with customers externally or interacts internally with colleagues, service centres, call centres, enquiry counter and marketing and sales departments.
Employees who interact either telephonically or face to face would benefit from this course.
Attendees will receive a certificate of attendance.
CONTACT: Thabisile Ngidi
TEL: 033 345 2747 | E-MAIL: email@example.com
Please note: The company will be liable for payment unless CANCELLATION is received in writing 24 hours prior to the event.