Effective Delegation, Giving Instructions & How to be Assertive Training
April 29 @ 8:30 am - 12:30 pmR675 – R895
EFFECTIVE DELEGATION, GIVING INSTRUCTIONS & HOW TO BE ASSERTIVE
TRAINER: Brenda Eckstein – Brenda Eckstein International
Date 29 April 2021
Time 08:30 – 12:30
Venue PMCB Offices – Shop 6A, Lifestyle Centre, Liberty Midlands Mall
COST (includes vat)
Members R675 p/p, R640 p/p for 3/more, R590 p/p for 5/more
Non-members R895 p/p, R875 p/p for 3/more, R850 p/p for 5/more
Poor communication is often stated as a major problem in firms and businesses and prevents progress.
Improve your skills in this training session and you’ll get better results and have more time for strategic issues.
The purpose of this training is to enhance your skills and enable you to achieve better results by:
• Practising and applying the simple BEI ‘10-step approach to delegating effectively’.
• Saving time when delegating through having positive results thus allowing more time for you to engage in strategic and other important activities.
• Giving instructions more effectively.
• Knowing when to delegate and when to instruct.
• Confidently expressing yourself using a simple assertiveness formula thus achieving better results and avoiding aggression ……… And much more!
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
Leaders, managers and others interested in communicating more effectively.
PLEASE NOTE – Strict Covid-19 protocols will be adhered to.
To comply with social distancing requirements there will be a limited number of attendees on this course.
Attendees will receive a certificate of attendance.
CONTACT: Thabisile Ngidi
TEL: 033 345 2747 | E-MAIL: email@example.com
Please note: The company will be liable for payment unless CANCELLATION is received in writing 24 hours prior to the event.