- This event has passed.
KZN Lean Conference 2021 – Powered by Vodacom Business
3rd November 2021 - 5th November 2021
3 – 5 November
BOOK NOW TO AVOID DISAPPOINTMENT
LIMITED IN-PERSON SPACE AVAILABLE
Going Lean is about improving organizational performance – seeing problems and solving them the “right” way, and in so doing, continually increasing the thinking ability and/or intellectual capacity and skill of all employees. It’s not just about applying a set of tools to save costs, it is important to understand the empowering, purposeful culture that drives Lean. Lean is not about directing employees to act differently, it is about developing them and empowering them to think differently. Both tools and thinking are necessary if you are to succeed, and the rewards will be improvements in employee engagement, trust, innovation, customer satisfaction and enterprise value.
This year we bring you a blended conference with options to join:
• the whole conference (either remotely or in person);
• or the sessions that are most relevant to you (and/or your members of staff);
• at an extremely affordable price.
• Are just beginning your lean journey and desire to empower your team and harness the collective abilities of every member;
• Are wanting to orientate/ capacitate new or recently promoted employees; or
• are just in need of a refresher/ some inspiration
then book now to join:
• Session 1 Day 1: Becoming a Thinking Organisation Workshop to gain practical insights on fundamental Lean concepts and tools; and
• the Practical Workshop on Day 3, which will make it easy to run Lean initiatives using TLC’s Lean Toolkit Templates.
Please find booking form by clicking here.
Completed forms to be sent to email@example.com
Please click here for the programme
Keynote Speaker profiles:
Internationally-Acclaimed Remote Workforce Guru
Chris Dyer (USA)
Helping good companies become extraordinary!
Chris is the founder and CEO of PeopleG2 (a company that was fully remote prior to the COVID pandemic), where he manages 30 full-time remote employees and 3,000 independent contractors. PeopleG2 is routinely ranked one of the best places to work and has been listed as one of Inc.’s 5000 Fastest Growing Companies. Chris maintains that going remote is not a forced pivot, it’s a chance to excel!
Lean Six Sigma Master Black Belt and ML Expert
David Patrishkoff (USA)
David is a Master trainer and consultant in topics including Machine Learning, Cascading Risk Management, Lean Six Sigma, Design for Six Sigma, Mind Mapping, Kaizen facilitation, Strategic Planning, and Military / Non-Military War Gaming. David has consulted for companies in over 60 different industries, worldwide.
He is an expert in applying machine-learning predictive modeling techniques to discover hidden non-linear factor interactions in complex and big data sets.
David will be talking on both full days (3rd and 4th Nov) at 2 pm ( to accommodate Orlando time).
Below is a draft for each of the two speech topics with some key sub-topics to be covered:
• Transforming organizational work culture performances with cascade effect risk management tools (this will include cascading risks cultural assessments, Cascading SMART SWOT Analysis, cascading Lean Best Practices / One-Point Lessons (OPLs), and the application of Cascading organizational war games).
• The Machine Learning advantage to optimize customer satisfaction and organizational Performance (This will include improved root cause analysis, predictive analytics, text analysis with sentiment analysis and text regression analysis, and ML applications for organizational risk management)
Hope to see you there or on-line!