- This event has passed.
Labour Law – The impact of COVID 19 “Return to work guidelines”
8th December 2020 @ 8:00 am - 9th December 2020 @ 5:00 pmR2699
Kindly refer to the attached invitation,
Attached herewith our detailed brochure Labour Law – The impact of COVID 19- “Return to work guidelines” which our company Business Communicator will be hosting on the 08-09 December 2020.
BOOK YOUR SEAT TODAY !!!!
The ONLINE training will address the following burning issues below:
- The impact of COVID 19 – Return to work guidelines and directives
- Changes in the workplace
- Acquaint yourself with the termination of employment as a result of COVID 19
- Learn procedures and methods of dispute resolution under diﬀerent standard forms of contracts
- Learn how to build beneficial relations between employers and employees to increase productivity.
- Find solutions to problems faced in the workplace during the Coronavirus pandemic.
- Expand knowledge on the Labour Law legislations and spark new ideas on how to cope and implement these legislations orderly.
- Acquire and sharpen knowledge on the duties and responsibilities of employers and employees.
- Find strategies to keep your business in line with South African Labour Law. • For businesses, be equipped to abide by the Labour Laws of South Africa to
- Avoid becoming the victims of claims made against them by employees.
- Have an opportunity to engage with policy makers.