- This event has passed.
April 2 @ 8:00 am - 12:30 pmR675 – R895
TRAINER: Alison Kelly – Wiara Consulting
Date 2 April 2020
Time 08:30 – 12:30
Venue Chamber House, Royal Showgrounds
COST (includes vat)
Members R675 p/p, R640 p/p for 3/more, R590 p/p for 5/more
Non-members R895 p/p, R875 p/p for 3/more, R850 p/p for 5/more
• Importance of timely and accurate costing in running a sustainable, profitable business.
• Costing (and pricing) for manufacturers and service providers.
• Introduction to costing tools.
• Practical application of the product/service costing tools for own business.
• Understanding various costing principles.
• Analyse internal and external factors that impact upon pricing decisions.
• Introduction to a simple system of recording business costs.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
Small businesses, self-employed business owners, start-ups and entrepreneurs.
Attendees will receive a certificate of attendance.