Minute Taking Training
March 4 @ 8:00 am - 1:00 pmR675 – R895
TRAINER: Christi Naudé – Centiment Development
Date 4 March 2021
Time 08:00 – 13:00
Venue PMCB Offices – Shop 6A, Lifestyle Centre, Liberty Midlands Mall
COST (includes vat)
Members R675 p/p, R640 p/p for 3/more, R590 p/p for 5/more
Non-members R895 p/p, R875 p/p for 3/more, R850 p/p for 5/more
A high content, practical and interactive course to make the taking of notes and
writing minutes at formal and informal meetings easier. In the spotlight are:
1. The roles and responsibilities before, during and after meetings
of meeting participants.
2. The implications of different types of meetings on the meeting
secretary/minute taker (including online meetings).
3. Considering the POPI Act.
4. Notices and agendas.
5. Organisational tips and hidden variables.
6. Note-taking techniques and listening skills.
7. What to include and what to ignore in the minutes.
8. Writing tips.
9. The distribution, corrections and filing and storing of minutes.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
Anyone who takes or will take minutes at meetings of boards, committees, volunteer groups. Also recommended for people who chair meetings who want to obtain a deeper understanding of what minutes should reflect.
PLEASE NOTE – Strict Covid-19 protocols will be adhered to.
To comply with social distancing requirements there will be a limited number of attendees on this course.
Attendees will receive a certificate of attendance.
CONTACT: Heidi Jadoo
TEL: 033 345 2747 | E-MAIL: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note: The company will be liable for payment unless CANCELLATION is received in writing 24 hours prior to the event.