Business Email Etiquette – Training
July 29 @ 8:00 am - 1:00 pmR500 – R700
BUSINESS EMAIL ETIQUETTE
TRAINER: Christi Naudé – Centiment Development
Date 29 July 2021
Time 08:00 – 13:00
Venue Online via zoom
COST (includes vat)
Members R500 p/p
Non-members R700 p/p
After completion participants will be able to:
• Understand the importance of an effective email policy and the benefits of compliance with legislation (including the POPI Act).
• Combatting cyber-crime.
• Know how to manage their mailboxes.
• Understand how to write to different audiences and cultural groups.
• Know what to say in an email, whom to and when to say it.
• Know to use appropriate greetings, signoffs and signatures.
• Understand the importance of the subject line and how to use it to their advantage.
• Know how to deal with attachments.
• Recognise best practices.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
Anyone who wants their emails read and work done, new employees and managers seeking to build a positive team culture. This training is NOT aimed at people writing sales or direct marketing emails.
Attendees will receive electronic learning material and a certificate of attendance.
CONTACT: Thabisile Ngidi
TEL: 033 345 2747 | E-MAIL: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note: The company will be liable for payment unless CANCELLATION is received in writing 24 hours prior to the event.