Customer Service – Training
June 14 @ 8:30 am - 12:30 pm
Training – Customer Service
TRAINER: Miranda Train – Access Training
ABOUT THE TRAINER
Miranda is from a Human Resources background and branched into training many years ago. She is passionate about upskilling people and helping them to achieve their career goals.
Customer Service is key to all businesses and this course will help learners to:
· Understand and apply the principles of impressive customer service relative to their specific industry.
· Apply knowledge of personality styles to respond appropriately to a customer.
· Analyse information in order to provide customer service.
· Suggest innovative solutions to queries and improve customer service.
· Manage the relationship to retain customers.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
Anyone who interacts with customers externally or internally with colleagues, service centres, call centres, enquiry counter and marketing and sales departments.
Attendees will receive a certificate of attendance.
DETAILS OF THE TRAINING
Date: 14 June 2023
Time: 08:30 – 12:30
Venue: PMCB Offices, Parkhaven Centre, 55 Macleroy Road, Northern Park, Pietermaritzburg
COST (includes vat)
PMCB Members: R745 p/p, R705 p/p for 3/more, R650 p/p for 5/more
Non-members: R985 p/p, R965 p/p for 3/more, R935 p/p for 5/more
Via our online event management system (Glue-up – click on Register or I will attend below) or contact Avana Boodhoo – email@example.com, 033 345 2747.