Exceptional Customer Service & More!
November 21 @ 8:30 am - 1:00 pmR675 – R895
TRAINER: Maureen Pevsner – Trainsmart
Date 21 November 2019
Time 08:30 – 13:00
Venue Chamber House, Royal Showgrounds
COST (includes vat)
Members R675 p/p, R640 p/p for 3/more, R590 p/p for 5/more
Non-members R895 p/p, R875 p/p for 3/more, R850 p/p for 5/more
This workshop covers the following:
• The need for quality service each and every day.
• Exceptional Customer Care is essential to boost sales.
• All staff need to have the right attitude in order to provide Exceptional Customer Service.
• What does it take to get customers to come back?
• Find out about The Psychology of Customer Service.
• The Customer is King – know what the customer loves and loathes.
• Remember – you don’t get a second chance to make a good first impression.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
For all staff who interact with customers in the workplace face to face or on the telephone and who want to gain valuable insight into Customer Care.
Attendees will receive a certificate of attendance.